Saturday 3 January 2015

Time for some New Year's Resolutions

It's that time of year, time to set some resolutions for yourself. How are you going to improve your life to make 2015 the best it can be?

Here's a few things I hope to accomplish this year:
-Eat healthier and get more exercise (like I've never said that before)
-Have a few more date nights with the hubby
-Get a blog makeover and blog more regularly
-Complete the growing amount of half done TpT products I have sitting on my computer
-Get more organized!!!! My "office" is currently on top of my craft table. I really need to separate the two.
-Start planning for my return to work. September 2015 is going to come all too soon. It will be a new school year but also a brand new grade for me!

Do you talk about resolutions with your students when you go back in the New Year?

If not, I find it to be a great way to ease back into routine without overwhelming the students the first day back. Makes for a pretty easy, yet beneficial activity. I find that they are a little more willing to set resolutions, than the more common "goals", especially after a 2 week break!

Here are a few freebies you might want to try out...










...and if you are looking for something geared specifically towards math, check out "My New Year's Math Resolutions". It's a great way for students to reflect on their math learning. This activity is also part of my "Math Portfolio Pack".



Have a great first week back!



No comments:

Post a Comment