Saturday 11 October 2014

It's Thanksgiving...and We're Showing our Thanks!

Happy Thanksgiving to all my fellow Canadians out there!

As I look back at the last year, I am thankful for so many things.

First, and foremost is my family. I wouldn't be who I am without their love and support. They drive me absolutely crazy sometimes, but I wouldn't change them for the world.

I am truly thankful for all the simple things in life, being able to go to a job that I  love, having a warm place to call home, and being able to put nutritious food on the table, Sadly, being a teacher I am all too aware that so many kids do not have their basic needs being met and this reminds me to be even more thankful for the things that I have and the ability to give my sons a great start at life.

...and of course I am thankful for all of you. You take the time to read my blog, and test out my ideas, and I am truly grateful for that. To show my thanks I've teamed up with some fabulous Canadian teacher-authors for a big sale this weekend.


This Sunday you will find everything in my store on sale!
...and just to make sure you don't miss out if you are busy cooking, or eating your turkey dinners, I will keep my store on sale throughout the holiday Monday as well.

Happy Thanksgiving!





Check out even more great deals from my fellow Canadian bloggers below.


1 comment: