Friday 6 December 2013

It's a Frenzy...a Facebook Frenzy!

Are you ready for a little frenzy?


I'm super excited to be joining up with a group of teacher-authors to bring you an amazing assortment of freebies, exclusive to Facebook only! These freebies are geared for grades 6-12 and cover all the core subject areas.

This is my first time taking part in a Facebook Frenzy so I am very excited to see how it all goes, and am especially excited to see all  the awesome teacher-created resources I am going to collect along the way.

So, without further delay, let's start the frenzy...

Head on over to my Facebook page and click the tab at the top that says "FB FRENZY". You will be led to my freebie, once you download the freebie, you can "hop" to the next page by clicking on the snow man, collecting your freebies along the way.

Just a heads-up, these freebies cannot be found anywhere else, so you will want to take advantage of this, as they are only available for the next 4 days!

Enjoy the frenzy...and all the FREEBIES!

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment